|| Unique Elements
- Terminology ▪ Frequently Asked Questions
- Basic Controls
- Communication ▪ Movement ▪ In-Game Commands ▪ Social Commands ▪ Skill Usage ▪ Inventory
- Character Development
- Classes ▪ Experience Chart ▪ Leveling Spots ▪ Skill Points ▪ Stat Growth ▪ Player Builds
- Types ▪ Indicators ▪ Quest List
- Game Mechanics
- Stats ▪ Damage ▪ Defense ▪ Attack Speed ▪ Movement Speed ▪ Player Killing
- Forge Systems
- Reinforcement ▪ Enchanting ▪ Compounding
- Equipment Sets ▪ Weapons ▪ Shields ▪ Armors ▪ Accessories ▪ Transformations
- Enchants ▪ Xeons ▪ Waters ▪ Mob Item Drops
- Item Mall ▪ Grade ▪ Durability ▪ Lant ▪ Event Items
- Item Guides
- Raid Drop Guide ▪ Armor Class Guide
- Weapon Gallery ▪ Armor Gallery
|| Exploring Ethergia
|| Featured Article
The greatest menace that the races of Ethergia will face is now upon them, and future generations will know these days as the Chaotic Era. Mutant monsters continue to roam the countryside, their hordes moving closer and closer to inhabited villages and cities. Stronger, more violent Dark Creatures have begun to appear mysteriously in the night. Ioxenic has stepped forward to bring hope ... to protect Ethergia and defeat the growing monster threat! Continue Reading
- Nightmare Chamber
This newly created battlefield is a close quarter combat arena for Temperions to engage in bloodshed.
- A whole new team deathmatch themed map.
- Join as a group or solo in a 5v5 all out battle.
- A new way to earn Honor and Battlefield points.
| Current News & Events
|| Wiki Community
- We are maintaining 3,576 articles!
See... Recent changes | New pages | Missing pages
- How to help
- How YOU can help contribute to Requiem Wiki!
- Register an account to start editing and keep track of your contributions.
- Rules • FAQ
- Answers to questions, and rules here!
- Community Portal • Discussion
- Information on projects, news, discussions, and resources.
- If you love the Requiem Wiki, consider donating!
Donations are used to:
- Cover monthly expenses
- Purchase new site software
- Cover yearly fees:
- Domain fees
- License renewals.
- Keep this site running Ad-Free!
For more information on donating, including Paypal links, Click Here!
Suggestions for main page changes can be made here.